Main Fee (all prices are set for the entire programme/7 nights):
The Main Fee is mandatory and includes the participation in the competition, working materials, accommodation, transports and meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and two coffee breaks).
- ELSA Members – €260
- ELSA Alumni/ ALSA Members – €350
- Non ELSA Member; Non Student – €400
Portuguese students and ERASMUS students, who are not in need of accommodation during the stay in Oporto, can disregard the accommodation in the hostel.
- ELSA Members – €25 (coffee breaks, lunch and working materials for the 3 days of competition)
- Non ELSA Member – €35 (coffee breaks, lunch and working materials for the 3 days of competition)
- Transfers from and to Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport – €20
- Special package (includes Pub crawl, Boat trip, Visit to Vineyards) – 35 €
- Gala Ball – €35
- Extra nights – 25 €
- The selected participants shall make the down-payment;
- The down-payment is not refundable;
- The remaining amount shall be paid at the moment of the check in.