The F.A.Q. will provide answers to some of the most relevant questions.
If you read it and something is still unclear, please contact us at email@example.com
1. When and where does the Law & Business Oporto International Summer School take place?
The Law & Business Oporto International Summer School will be held between July 19th and 29th 2017 in Oporto, Portugal, and the academic programme will take place at Universidade Católica Portuguesa – Centro Regional da Foz.
2. Are there any requirements to apply?
Besides being able to understand and speak English, there are no requirements to apply.
3. I want to apply together with a friend or colleague, is that possible?
Yes, it is, please fill the applicable fields in the application form. Please be aware that you will be tied together in the selection process, which means that the application results will be the same for both.
4. I need a VISA authorisation to participate, can you create a letter of invitation?
Yes, we can, please state so in the application form.
5. What deadlines do I need to respect?
You must submit your application until de 23rd of April. Should you be selected, you will have to make a down-payment of €200. The remaining amount must be paid at the check in.
6. How should I travel to Portugal?
We suggest you book a flight to the Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, located in Oporto. We will accompany you to and from the airport on your way to the accommodation, since the transfer is already included in the main fee.
7. The deadline for applying is over and I forgot to do it, what now?
In case of insufficient number of high quality applications the Organizing Committee may open an Additional Application period.
8. Do I need to bring a computer?
Bringing a computer is not mandatory, but it might be useful, so it is up to you.
9. What sort of clothes do I need to bring?
We encourage participants to always check the weather forecasts before packing. To attend the lectures the participants should wear semi-formal clothes. The Gala Ball requires cocktail clothes.
10. Some of the information I submitted in my application form has changed. What do I do now?
Please sent us and email stating so.
11. Is there a special fee in case I don’t want to be accommodated during the event?
No. The event has a strong social and networking component and we definitely want to provide the full experience to every participant.